xNetic™ Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
The LaunchWorks xNetic™ Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit allows for a one-step magnetic bead-based extraction and purification of Viral RNA in less than 15 minutes. The procedure, for manual processing, only requires a magnetic rack and RNase-free microfuge tubes. Our technology has been validated for a variety of commercially available automated platforms with results that exceed performance compared to industry standards. The LaunchWorks xNetic Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit is a cost-effective solution that requires less components, less time and less capital investment for diagnostic sample preparation.
The performance of the LaunchWorks xNetic Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit showed high extraction efficiencies at 99 – 100% recovery for low SARS-CoV-2 copy numbers ranging from 1 – 100 copies/µL.
- Sample extraction in 15 minutes
- No heating, centrifugation or vortexing
- No Proteinase K or carrier RNA required
- No cold chain storage requirements for any test components
- Samples from swab solutions (VTM and MTM), serum/plasma, saliva, and other cell-free bodily fluids
- No expensive benchtop equipment needed for manual processing
- Performance equivalent or better than industry standard using manual or automated extraction platforms
- Reduce your extraction method material cost by 50%
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485:2016 certified facility under cGMP conditions
- Viral RNA and DNA Extraction and Purification
- Downstream RT-qPCR and isothermal PCR applications
- Compatible with Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Lysis/Binding: LaunchWorks MagBeads added to the specimen sample.
- Washing: Series of washes to remove contaminating proteins, lipids and salts.
- Elution: Obtain purified DNA/RNA ready for downstream analysis using any molecular analysis techniques such as RT-qPCR for the gene targets of interest.
Product Name: LaunchWorks xNetic Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit
Components: Viral Lysis/Binding Buffer, Wash Buffer #1, Wash Buffer #2, Elution Buffer
Shelf Life: 12 months
Storage Temp: Ambient
Quality Control testing protocols are performed on each component and meet the designated
specification for RNAse, DNAse and Protease free.
|Part Number||Description||# of Tests/Kit|
|LWMLEX100||LaunchWorks xNetic Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit - Manual Bottle Format||100|
|LWMLEX250||LaunchWorks xNetic Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit - Manual Bottle Format||250|
|LWMLEX096||LaunchWorks xNetic Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit - Automated Plate Format||96|