One-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
The LaunchWorks One-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix was designed for sensitive and reproducible detection of RNA and/or DNA targets in a single multiplex RT-qPCR reaction. The 2X format was developed to guarantee simple reaction setup and robust performance. The Master Mix has been formulated and is manufactured in LaunchWorks’ ISO 13485, cGMP compliant facility, ensuring stringent production and quality control measures.
Figure: Detection of 1 copy of SARS CoV-2 E-gene target in extracted reference material - Launchworks 2X One-Step RT-PCR Master Mix (blue) vs. Thermo Fisher 4X TaqPath 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix (grey).
Stand Out Features
- Ability to run multiplexed reactions including Flu A, Flu B, RSV and COVID-19
- Robust sensitivity for high and low-copy targets
- ISO 13485:2016 certified facility
- Built in tolerance to common clinical sample inhibitors
- Compatible with a wide-range of RT-qPCR equipment
- Manufactured under cGMP conditions
Only three steps from sample prep (i.e. RNA extraction) to getting results from your RT-qPCR results:
- Reagent mixing
- Plate dispensing
- RT-qPCR method running